I was lucky enough yesterday to find a huge sale on Cricut accessories at a local craft store. If it weren’t for that, I really didn’t want to spend the money on the pens just because they were “Cricut” pens and markers. Did you know that there are several other brands and styles that are compatible with your Cricut? I have hear of people making modifications to their machines to fit any pen, but knowing myself, I best leave my machine alone. I don’t need to break the clip rendering it useless. Props to you crafters who are confident in doing that 🙌🏻! For those of you that are like me and would rather not mess around with it, I have a list for you!!!
So without further ado, I present to you a list of other pens and markers that will be compatible with your machine 😁!
- Crayola Fine Line Marker
- Bic Round Stic ballpoint pen
- Cra-Z-Art Classic Marker
- Recollections Signature Especial Masterpiece II
- Recollections Signature Especial Bold Brush
- Recollections Signature Especial – .07 tip
- Recollections Signature Especial extra fine writer
- Recollections Signature Especial Medium
- Gelly roll metallic
- American Craft glitter markers
- American Craft galaxy marker medium tip
- Project Life pens
- Marvy LePlume II
- Amy Tangerine Slick writer
So which other pens have you used that you can be added to my list?