So, I promised that I would be back with a list of stocking stuffer ideas for the runner in your life. They also make great gift ideas for budget friendly gift swaps. At this time of the year, it is so easy to blow the budget, so all of these items make for a great inexpensive gift idea for runners.
- Sweaty Bands. I love running with sweaty bands. They stay in place and don’t slide off. I love how you can match them with your event or style. I have a sparkly one that I use to dress up my ponytail at work too.
2. Tailwind packets. I use tailwind in my water to help fuel my runs or long bike rides.
3. Stinger Waffles. I just recently switched up my running fuel and I have one of these before my long runs and one along the way during a long run.
4. GU packets. Along with stinger waffles I also use GU packets on a very long run. I am training for a marathon so my longer runs require the extra fuel for me.
5. Bib belt. I use my running bib belt during races instead of pinning my bibs to my shirt. Bib belts also have space to hold your running fuel.
6. Feetures running socks. I have these in several pairs. I love the compression they give on my foot. I rarely get blisters when running in these socks.
7. BodyGlide. Many runners face the issue of chafing. After I started running distances beyond 15 miles, I started to get chaffed. This BodyGlide is a necessity!
8. Running gloves. With winter upon us in this region, a good pair of running gloves to keep those hands warm is always appreciated.
9. Ear warmers. My ears tend feel the cold quicker than my hands. This is a winter running staple. The bonus is the hole for your ponytail.
10. Hand warmers. For frigid cold days, hand warms are great to keep in pockets or wear with your running gloves.
Happy gift giving!!!!